A CLI tool for getting started with MEVN stack. It offers a super simple boilerplate project and additional utilities for building a MEVN app. It helps for beginner developers to easily create a template for their Web application development.
- git is a version control system for tracking changes in computer files and coordinating work on those files among multiple people. It is primarily used for source code management in software development.
npm install -g mevn-cli
npm install -g mevn-cli mevn-cli init "Desired File Name"
This command Initialises the project.
mevn-cli init appname
These commands are used to generate the code necessary for running a server.
| ||To create the Routes-File(API)|
| ||To create the Models-File(SCHEMA)|
| ||To create the Controllers-File|
| ||To create the Config-File|
These are generic commands for the entire project.
| ||To run the Server|
| ||To run the Client|
| ||To add additional packages as required|
| ||To create new components as required|
| ||To run the client and server in separate docker containers|
| - Mevn-Cli- // all the tests for this module goes here
| - lib // Sub components of this module | - Commands | - addPackagelib.js | - componentslib.js | - configlib.js | - controllerlib.js | - initlib.js | - modelslib.js | - routeslib.js | - files | - components | - component.vue | - controllers | - user_controller.js | - models | - user_schema.js | - routes | - FacebookRoutes.js | - GoogleRoutes.js | - index.js | - index_with_passport.js | - index_with_social_media_auth.js | - TwitterRoutes.js | - vuex | - store.js | - container | - docker.js | - deploy | - dply.js | - external //sub components of this module | - banner.js | - Run // Sub components of this module | - client.js | - server.js | - utils | - createFile.js | - fileOverwritePrompt.js | - config.json | - index.js | - package-lock.json | - package.json
- This tool provides an easy way to build a web app by providing a super simple boilerplate project and a reliable boilerplate pwa to build upon.
- Its written in ES6 syntax, which is a developer-friendly syntax that keeps the code simpler and smaller.
- The whole project is done in modules(thanks to ES6 syntax) which enhances user readability and much more compact code.
- Mevn-Cli will automate the files and generate the codes necessary to start and run a server, API etc
Before contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
How do I contribute?
- Ensure you have no "dummy" files left, if you do simply add them to the bottom of the
- Fork and clone our repository.
- Make your life-changing changes.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Make a detailed pull request.
Why should I contribute?
Contributing helps people and makes the world simply a better place, without contributors this project would cease to exist.
What if I cannot code or do not like it?
You can always write documentation, most repositories lack in it.
What is next?
Nothing! You are done and ready to get coding!
Versioning And Help
| ||Check CLI version|
| ||Get help and check usage|